What is a Verbal Contract?
A verbal contract is a legal binding verbal agreement between to parties. If our case it between two parties over the phone, usually one a buyer and the other the seller.
How Do I Create A Verbal Contract?
STEP BY STEP
1. Call Voice Stamps Number
2. Enter Agent ID, Customer ID (optional)
4. Bring Customer on the line (3-way) and begin recording
5. Press # to stop, and hear Unique Confirmation Number
6. Option to Repeat Playback of Confirmatoin Number
7. Thank You Message is Played
Verbal Contract Features
- Collects Time and Date for each call
- Collects Caller ID for each call
- Attaches Unique Call ID for internal tracking
- Reads Out Unique Confirmation Number for your records
- Instant Email Delivery after each call
- Secure Web Login with Database Record Search
- Real-time Call Detail Reports
Optional Added Features:
- Collects Agent ID Numbers (optional)
- Collects Customer ID Numbers (optional)
- Phone Retrieval with Record Lookup and Playback
- Add Comments to your Records Online
- Convert Audio into special format (.mp3, .wav, wma)
- Attach Audio Files to Emails Notifications
- Attach Audio Links to Email Notifications
Permenant Long Term Storage
We will store your files forever, or as long as you remain a customer. For example, we currently have files over 10 years old that can be instantly accessed online. Files beyond 3 years may be deleted upon request.
Instant Email Delivery
After each call is processed you can receive Email Notification. The email contains all the details collected during the call plus a link or attachment to your recorded Verbal Contract. Email notification is optional and can be turned on or off. We can also deliver emails to multiple locations for order processing and fulfillment.
Easy Phone Retrieval and Playback
Are Verbal Contracts Legal?
A Verbal Contract contract between two parties is an enforcable agreement as long as the conversation is recorded by a third party that can prove chain of custody.
Third Party Call Recording
Verbal Contract is used for Third Party Verification and 3rd Party Call Recording
This service is sometimes called a Contract Genie. If you are looking for Contract Genie services then you have come to the right place.
Meets FTC Compliance for Telesales
Meets FTC Compliance for telephone sales. Satisfies the Telemarketing Sales Rule or TSR.
Meets Telemarketing Sale Rule
Verbal Contracts meets compliance for the Telemarketing Sales Rule
Can Verbal Contracts Be Used In Court?
Yes verbal contracts can be used in court. As long as the chain of custody has been meet. This means you will use the orignal .wav file we create verusus the .mp3 or .wma file that we email to you.
Did you know that the human voice has a signature is as unique as a fingerprint? A human voice signature can can be identified using Voice Print software. This make it easy to prove in court that the person talking is the same as the person in court with voice print matching.
Download Verbal Contracts in Bulk